A little repair might be all your aircon needs and it’s back to its full performance, giving you a good cooling system for your home however not all scenario are the same.Sometimes you can end up spending more on repair than when you buy new AC unit.
Here’s are some information you need to know if your AC needs repair or you need to buy new:
1. You feel humidity even you switched your air conditioning unit on or less air flow from your AC and you don’t know where the defect or you do not have enough information.
2. If you notice uneven distribution of coldness in your house. Some areas like in the kitchen is too cold while some areas in your house seems like you don’t turn on your aircon. Your aircon may have thermostat issue that a service technician can fix.
3. Unusual smell and noise from your AC or you notice leakage. Make sure to send it for a repair as it can be hazardous to you and your family’s health.
But other times it is unwise to have your aircon repair if problem keeps coming back since it has other underlying issues that need to address too. On deciding whether it is good to buy new here are some factors you may need to consider:
1. Is my aircon unit too old to have it repair? The same as human being machine too retires when we reached our aged stage because we are less useful and less productive. Aircon unit too are less efficient when it is old plus you have the expenses charged by an air conditioning repair company. If it has little difference when you buy new unit of aircon then get yourself a new one.
2. The latest air conditioning unit in the market is more energy efficient so check out your electricity bill. Does your AC consumes more electricity? Usually an aircon unit have high rate of energy efficiency up until it aged ten years so more than that it is better to replace it.
3. Is the defect of your air conditioning unit is in its freon or the R-22 refrigerant? If so, then it is really a high time to purchase for new aircon unit since the service fee and the cost of putting new freon is almost likely the same if not more expensive when you buy new unit.
While determining whether to have your aircon unit repair or buy new is quite a tough decision, be cautious too for those people who tries to convince you to just repair it and in time you would regret since getting a new one is far more beneficial to you. Be alert for those service technician too that might replace some parts of your AC without doing some calculation as this might end giving you more trouble. In the end, whether you replace or repair your aircon unit don’t skip gathering informative data before having your decision.
If you are looking for an aircon repair company in Singapore, check out Billy aircon servicing & repair Singapore located at 35 Circuit Rd, Singapore 370035. Give them a call at +65 9456 0875 to find out more. Also check out Billy’s Facebook Page to get the latest information about the company.